Monday, February 22, 2010

~english essay kah???~


Years ago when we met..

i fell in
wif u

i
u still..more than ever..

nothin' has gonna changed dat feelin'

every day dat i'm wif u has been better

through joy n sorrow,laughter n some tears

my feelings for u are more stronger today

i
u wif a i can't control

i
u every single day without any doubt n any questions

u're all i ever wanted, n much more..

i always want to b by ur side

u became my perfect partner in my life

n i'm lucky to have you!!

our
is da best thing dat i've in my life..

when u're not here wif me..i feel an emptiness

dat i cant seem to feel..

when u're near..i feel complete

i
you,deeply,madly, n i always will

and im blessed n thankful dat u're mine..



i
u my honeydew..yum2..



MyEm0.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment